Review on a writ of certiorari is not a matter of right, but of judicial discretion. Your petition will be granted only if you can demonstrate compelling reasons.
Our team of experts will help prepare your petition by:
- Advising which documents must be included in the appendix under Sup. Ct. R. 14.1 (i).
- Reviewing your petition to confirm that it contains each Court-required section, including an in-depth review of your Questions Presented — a service no other printer offers.
- Proofreading — using highly-skilled legal proofreaders.
- Preparing and filing your certificate of compliance and affidavit of service.
- Posting your petition to our website, if requested, so amici, media, and the legal blogosphere can view and link to it.
If cert. is granted, we can also help prepare your merits stage brief.
Resource: Petition for writ of certiorari sample