Deciding to represent yourself can be overwhelming. Let us help guide you through the appellate brief process. We routinely consult with pro se litigants filing briefs in the United States Supreme Court (please note that we do not offer pro se assistance in the courts of appeals).
To stand out in a crowded docket, our team of experts will assist you by:
- Reviewing the individual sections of your document for rule compliance.
- Formatting your documents as required by the Court.
- Proofreading for inconsistencies and grammatical errors.
- Incorporating final edits; printing and binding your legal brief.
- Preparing the certificate of compliance and affidavit of service.
- Filing your documents with the Court and opposing counsel.
We are passionate about helping pro se litigants succeed! Contact us today to get started.