Mastering each U.S. circuit court’s filing requirements takes significant time and effort—limited resources which could be better spent polishing your brief’s argument.
Our specialists have mastered these intricacies and can help minimize undue stress. For attorney customers, our services include:
- Full Service Preparation in Microsoft Word: We create your cover, generate a table of contents and table of authorities, and re-format your draft to comply with your Court’s formatting requirements ($450)
- Content Compliance Check ($250)
- Brief Printing ($450 plus shipping for up to 20 regular brief copies; please call if you have an appendix)
- Professional Proofreading ($5 per page)
Bundle any two of these services and save $50 off the total! Please note we have a $450 minimum charge for circuit court briefs.
Cockle employs knowledgeable consultants for every federal circuit court in the country:
- First Circuit
- Second Circuit
- Third Circuit
- Fourth Circuit
- Fifth Circuit
- Sixth Circuit
- Seventh Circuit
- Eighth Circuit
- Ninth Circuit
- Tenth Circuit
- Eleventh Circuit
- District of Columbia Circuit
- Federal Circuit
For more information about our federal circuit court services contact a Cockle consultant today.