Preparing a U.S. court of appeals filing can be overwhelming. You must meet precise formatting and technical requirements while complying with the Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure and each of the thirteen circuits’ ever-changing local rules.
That’s why Cockle decided to bring the same energy and focus that allowed us to become industry leaders in Supreme Court filings to the circuit court system! Our specialists, who are expertly-trained in every federal circuit court of appeals, have mastered these document preparation intricacies and can help minimize undue stress for attorneys. Our services include:
• Full Service Preparation in Microsoft Word: We create your cover, generate a table of contents and table of authorities, and re-format your draft to comply with your Court’s formatting requirements ($395)
• Content Compliance Check ($250)
• Brief Printing ($450 plus shipping for up to 20 regular brief copies; please call if you have an appendix)
• Professional Proofreading ($5 per page)
Bundle any two of these services and save $50 off the total!
Why Cockle Legal Briefs?
• Nationally renowned: Established in 1923, our clients include State Attorneys General, AM Law 100 firms, and advocacy clinics at the nation’s premier law schools.
• Expertise: Our specialists have deep knowledge of FRAP and each of the circuit’s local rules—proficiency which allows us to read in between the rules like only experts can.
• Consultive approach: We tailor our services to your specific needs, offering ala carte document preparation options.
• Honest pricing: Our flat rate, open pricing structure means no hidden surprises on your final invoice. Written estimates are provided for each filing and on-line payments make settling your final bill a breeze.
Let our team help take the stress out of your next circuit court filing (for attorney customers)! Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (402) 403-1006 to save space on our calendar.